Irony - Noun
1. A situation in which something which was intended to have a particular result has the opposite or a very different result.
2. A means of expression which suggests a different, usually humorous or angry, meaning for the words used.
Maiden - Noun
1. A girl or young woman.
2. Of or about the first of its type.
3. An aunt who is not married and is no longer young.
4. An over in cricket in which no runs are scored.
Friday, June 23, 2006
My pirate name is:
Black Morgan Bonney
Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!